How it Works
For you to have a rewarding experience with us, we believe it's important for you to understand our ordering process. The process begins with you placing an order or an inquiry. Placing an order is similar to submitting an inquiry. However, an inquiry gives you the opportunity to ensure that a suitable writer is available to complete your order before paying for it. When filling the order or inquiry form, it is recommended that you provide as much information as possible. This will make it easier for the writer to complete your work without clarification requests or revisions.
When you place your first order or inquiry, your account will be created using the details you will provide. Afterwards, you can always login to your account where you can:
- View and manage your order including checking its status, uploading additional materials to guide writers, writing comments to support and writers, requesting for revisions and approving the order.
- View all your orders and their history
- Place a new order or inquiry
- Edit your profile
- Chat with our customer care representatives
At any instance, an order can have any one of the following statuses:
- Inquiry. When you place an inquiry, it will have this status.
- Waiting for Payment. If you have placed your order but haven't paid for it, or you have requested additional work that requires additional payment, the order will have this status.
- Looking for a Writer. Once you place your order and pay for it, we will begin searching our database for the most suitable writer. During this process, the order will have this status.
- In Progress. Once a suitable writer is found and the order is assigned to him/her, it will have this status.
- Checking for Plagiarism. When a writer completes an assignment and uploads the finished work, it will be forwarded to the plagiarism checker, during which the order will have this status.
- Delivered. Once the finished work passes the plagiarism test, it will be made visible to you as a preview version and the order will be marked as 'Delivered'. You cannot edit, print or copy the preview version. It is meant to give you an opportunity to ensure that the product is of satisfactory quality. Once you check the preview version, you can either approve the order or request for a revision. If you fail to perform either of these actions, the order will remain in 'Delivered' status for 14 days, after which the system will automatically approve it.
- Revision in Progress. If you request a revision, the order will bear this status. The writer will be contacted to revise your paper in accordance with our revision policy.
- Approved. Once you view the preview version and you are satisfied with the product's quality and you have no further complaints, you can press the 'Approve' button and the order will have this status. The order will also be automatically marked as 'Approved' if it remains on 'Delivered' status for a maximum of 14 days without your action. After approval, the final editable MS Word version document(s) will be made available to you. A revision can still be requested within 7 days of approval, after which a revision can only be possible if placed as a new paid order.
- Dispute. If you believe that the quality of the delivered paper is unsatisfactory, you have the right to request for a free revision or ask for a new writer to be assigned to your order. You can also request our customer care representatives to set the order on Dispute status by commenting on the order. Our Dispute Resolution Department will then resolve the dispute. However, before requesting that the order be set on dispute, please take note of these points.
- Canceled. An order or inquiry can be canceled on a client's request. Any refund after cancelation is subject to our Money Back Guarantee Policy. Our support team members can also cancel an order on reasonable grounds. For instance, if a client places an inquiry and doesn't respond to our communication for a long period of time, it may be canceled if our customer care representatives feel that the client is no longer interested in having the work completed.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our ordering process, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our support team professionals are always ready to help you in any way possible.