Customer satisfaction is a core value of our custom writing community. Almost all clients who place an order at WritingSharks.net are happy with their experience with us. Thus, cases of customers requesting refunds are rare occurences. However, cases may arise when you feel you need a refund. Most companies that offer custom writing services promise refunds but never really have a specific Moneyback Guarantee Policy. At WritingSharks.net, we believe in a clear and concise policy to improve our customer's experience and overall satisfaction. This Money Back Guarantee Policy outlines refund situations and conditions applicable to WritingSharks.net. The policy consists of two main sections:
- Before approval of the preview version of the order
- After approval of the order
Before Approval of the Order
There are three conditions under which a customer is eligible for 100% refund:
- You want to cancel an order you have just placed and hasn't yet been assigned to a writer.
- You made a mistake while paying for the order. This includes paying for similar orders, double payment.
- We were unable to find a suitable writer for your order
- The deadline expired without delivery of the paper and you no longer need it. In such a situation, you will receive the refund but not the paper. You will also be obligated to refrain from using any documents that were previously forwarded to you on the order. Kindly note that this is not applicable to lateness on revisions.
Eligibility for 70% refund applies when:
- You want to cancel an order after it has been assigned to a writer and less than half the deadline has elapsed. In this case, we cannot issue a 100% refund as the writer has begun working on your order and s/he should be paid for the already done work.
Eligibility for 50% refund applies when:
- You want to cancel an order after it has been assigned to a writer and more than half the deadline has elapsed.
- We were unable to find a suitable writer for your revision.
Eligibility for a variable percentage refund applies when:
- The paper was delivered late but you still need it. In this case, you can claim a refund due to the lateness. When a paper is delivered late, a new price, determined by the actual time the paper was delivered, is recalculated. The applicable refund is then calculated as the difference between the actual price you paid for the order and this new price. For instance, you may pay $44 for an order expecting it in 1 day but end up receiving it after 1 day and 5 hours. Assuming the price of the order would have been $40 had it been ordered with a 1 day 5 hours - deadline, you can claim $4, which is equivalent to $44 - $40.
- If you believe the quality of the delivered paper is unsatisfactory, you have the right to request for a free revision or ask for a new writer to be assigned to your order. You can also request our customer care representatives to set the order on Dispute status by commenting on the order. Just login to your account, access the order, and write "I request that you set this order on Dispute" as a comment to support. After you have set the order on Dispute, you can claim a refund but please note that:
- Strong and credible reasons will be needed to back up your dispute claim.
- Time will be required for dispute resolution. We may need to forward the paper to the Quality Assurance Department, communicate with the writer, or even ask for extra materials to substantiate your request. All these activities consume time.
- There is no set percentage refund for an order set on dispute. Each case is evaluated individually and a decision regarding the percentage refund is arrived at after careful scrutiny.
- If a customer is asked for additional information and/or materials to help in the resolution of the dispute and fails to provide them within 14 days, the dispute is annulled and no refund can be provided afterwards.
After Approval of the Order
Please note that once a preview version is uploaded to your order page and the order set on Delivered status, you have 14 days to review the paper and either approve it or request a revision. If you do not act within the 14 days, the order will be automatically approved. After approval, you will be able to download the final, editable version of your document(s).
You can ask for as many revisions as you want. However, once you click on the 'Approve' button on your order page, you will be deemed to have gone through the preview version of the order. Approving the order is a confirmation that you are satisfied with the product's quality and have no further complaints. No refund is possible after approval of the order. However, you can still request for a revision within 7 days after approval of the order.
Please do not approve the order if you haven't viewed the preview version and confirmed that the product's quality is satisfactory. If you encounter any problems viewing the preview version, please contact our customer care representatives to receive a different preview version.
Kindly note that after a 100% refund, you relinquish your rights to make use of the paper and any other materials that may have been forwarded to you or uploaded on the order page by our writers or support team members. Such documents and materials become the property of WritingSharks.net and we reserve the right to use them in any way we deem fit. This may include publishing the papers on our website as samples, which implies that any check by a plagiarism checker software will result in 100% plagiarism pointing to our site